About Ealing Borough
The Borough of Ealing in west London is the 3rd largest Borough in London and one of the most ethnically divers. When asked about Ealing Borough, or the “Queen of the suburbs”as many affectionately refer to it, many will say it has some of the nicest areas in West London. In addition, with its Central and Piccadilly tube lines running from Heathrow and a main rail link to Paddington, Ealing is a key transportation hub connecting into central London.
Attractions in Ealing
There are many things to do and see in Ealing, from parks and restaurants to theatrical shows. Some of the more interesting and famous things in Ealing include the Walpole Park & Pitzhanger Manor House, a magnificent building which also hosts free art exhibitions; The Questors Theatre, which is one of the largest amateur playhouses in Europe; St. Mary’s Church, with roots back to medieval times; as well as a mixture of culinary tastes spread on the Station Parade, just opposite of the Ealing Common station.
Interesting facts about Ealing borough
- Has a population of over 340.000
- Consists of 7 areas: Ealing, Acton, Hanwell, Greenford,, Northolt, Perivale and Southall
- Famous for it’s green area parks, film studios, festivals and abundance of culinary flavors.
Public transportation in Ealing
- Ealing borough has a very good bus railroad service into London in additional to several underground tube lines running across the borough, those include:
- Acton Town, Boston Manor, North Ealing, South Ealing, Sudbury Town, Ealing Common, Northfields, Park Royal are on the Piccadilly line.
- Greenford Station, Ealing Broadway, Hanger Lane, Northolt, Perivale, West Acton and North Acton on the Central line.
- Acton town, South Acton, Ealing Broadway and Chiswick Park on the District line.
Accommodation in Ealing
Ealing offers a mixture of both modern buildings and country side spaces, with many shopping malls and shops as well as a lot of leafy green landscapes and victoria houses, which can be quite pricey. If you’re thinking about Ealing Borough as your residential area for housing, you can find room to rent in Ealing here.