Kira has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
flatshare in Camberwell SE5 7TG
Large Double bedroom on the top floor to rent in a four bedroom Victorian house in Camberwell. It comes with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and desk.
The room is available as a minimum until August 2017, however the other three girls; Hannah, Robyn and Mollie will be staying in the house until the end of August 2018, so if it suits you then you can move in until then too!
The House itself:
A homely four bedroom property on a quiet residential street. It has a small toilet room, and a large bathroom with a bath/shower. A good sized kitchen which has recently been renovated, with a cosy shared living space. The property also has a small garden and patio area, great for drinks and BBQ's in the summer
The girls living in the house are; Hannah (22), Robyn (23) and Mollie (23), all studying paediatric nursing at university, with Hannah and Mollie at London South Bank University and Robyn at King College London. Both Hannah and Mollie are on placement at Great Ormond Street Hospital and Robyn on placement at Kings College Hospital. They enjoy some evenings socialising, drink wine, cooking, fitness/running and tea.
They would want an easy going, considerate and sociable housemate. Respect everyone's personal space but able to socialise as well. Ideally you would be a female student to fit in with the dynamic of the house, but do not have to be a nursing student.
- Bus stop just down the road, serving buses; 136 (Elephant & Castle or Grove Park station) and 143 (City Hall or New Cross Gate)
- 15-minute walk from Camberwell green
- Nearest stations are Denmark Hill and Peckham Rye, accessible by a 15 minute bus.
- Tesco express just around the corner with larger stores within walking distance or short journey on the bus.
- Burgess park is only a 10-minute walk away
- Peckham within a 30-minute walk
- Rent - £654 per month
- Bills not included (£50.00 total bills)
- Deposit of one month’s rent for landlord (£654.00)
- Referencing fee (£125.00)
- One month’s rent prior to moving in (£654.00)
If you are interested please contact me to ask any questions or arrange a viewing!