Trinity Laban is the UK’s only conservatoire of music and dance and world renowned for its centres of music and dance education. The Conservatoire comprises two Faculties, both regarded as world leaders in their respective fields – the Music Faculty and the Dance Faculty. All degrees offered by the Conservatoire are validated by City University London.
Rankings and awards:
In The Guardian University guide 2011, published in June 2010, the Conservatoire was ranked in the following league tables:
- Joint 1st (with Warwick) out of 87 institutions in Drama and dance.
- 8th out of 71 institutions in Music.
- 5th out of 35 in the specialist institutions league table.
International students in Trinity Laban:
- The institute has students coming from more than 40 countries.
- The Dance Faculty is considered as one of Europe’s leading centres for the teaching of contemporary dance.
- The Music Faculty has gained international reputation as a leading institutions in the UK for music studies.