Dee has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Student libraries
About The Flat
Spacious 2 bedroom flat on the first floor of a residential complex, close to idyllic green space and a stones throw away from the high street and local amenities.
This apartment is part of a modern development, built to make life easier. Winning combination of design and safety. Kitchen and shower room are tiled and colour coordinated, they are specifically designed to give you convenience and peace of mind.
Wifi Virgin Mega Fibre broadband 100 mbs inclusive.
Bedrooms are fitted with 3 Lever locks.
Internal we have a camera entry system with video entry handset. To aid this I’ve also incorporated a mains powered motion detector hallway light.
Also featured with CCTV systems in communal areas of the building, hallway motion detector lights and car park lights.
Parks, Gyms, Bus Stops, Train Stations, Cinema’s, Restaurants, Banks all in close locale within walking distance. Think of it as a budget pent house, affordable luxury if you may lol.
The Primary bedroom of the Flat, providing a large footprint space offering a huge double bedroom, with 4k 50inch TV wall mounted along with a desk and mood board. Also furnishing are included such as a double wardrobe, chest of draws, under bed storage, new mattress and ottoman bench to chill, relax, view the sunset and enjoy the views all from your window.
Big double bathroom (well decorated, always scented with fresh reeds), newly decorated and furnished kitchen – matching goods, cutlery all to a sophisticated new fresh & modern standard. Oven, American style Fridge-Freezer, microwave, 4-slice toaster, juicer the works. There is an allocated secure post box outside, so missing the mail is a thing of the past. Communal areas are service weekly, with exemplary standards kept to a high level.
Carlton Parade is generally a quiet area, just off the Orpington High street one way road system.
- 5 minute walk to Orpington High Street, which has a good number of nice pubs, coffee shops, restaurants, Cinema’s, Gyms, Banks, Doctors & cute little independent shops also.
- 30 Second walk to Priory Gardens and Orpington Pond, which is generous size offering serene and leisure on your doorstep. I often workout in the park myself, it has good walking/jogging space or tranquil facilities for a picnic date/lunch out in the sun kind of vibe. Birds are always grateful for scraps lol
- 3 minute walk to Co-Op or a 10 minute walk to Sainsbury’s or a 15 minute walk to the enormous 2 level 24hour Tesco Extra
- Morrison’s, M&S, Lidl and Aldi are all in close local with direct bus routes either 15 minute bus ride or short car Journey.
- 5 minutes to Perry Hall Park which has a variety of space for adventure playgrounds, fitness & workout space or just a good general trek for some fresh air.
Orpington is a thriving suburban town within the M25 and therefore ideally situated for access to the motorway network and the railway stations that can transport you into London in as little as 17 minutes. The town centre has a comprehensive range of shops and facilities including the Walnuts Shopping Centre and Odeon cinema. Sports facilities are also well catered for with the Walnuts Leisure Centre, golf courses, football and rugby clubs all within the area. You will also find larger stores at the Nugent Retail Park along with electrical superstores, furniture shops and DIY centres along the Sevenoaks Way. Shopping centres at Bluewater and Bromley can also be found within 10 miles drive or bus ride.
Dec 01 - Oct 02