Safiya has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
- Student libraries
- Room Specifications:
Ensuite newly refurbished Room, in a shared flat with 5 other girls (in the meantime, they might be away). Its area is 14.8 - 15.1m². The kitchen and living room are shared, with all the required appliance and adequate storage space and large pleasing area to dine in. I attached an image for how the room generally looks (however, that is not the exact room, as I took the picture from the website)
- Location: The Old Fire Station, Aston St. Birmingham
Very secure, all doors are access controlled, located in an active area: next to Tesco, Greggs, restaurants etc.
Inside Aston University Campus and 5 minutes walk to BCU, 10 minutes walk to the City Center.
- Flat-mates: It is an all female flat, so they are all females. They are so nice and very helpful. But most importantly soo clean, and this is what a person needs the most when sharing a house.
- Services and Support: The accommodation has 24/7 support, where there is a reception has always someone to help and respond to your emails and inquiries. They are also responsible for receiving your post and mails. They respond immediately to your maintenance request.
- Facilities: Private Library for the accommodation residence, Social Space, Laundry Room, parking area, internet connection, post collection
- Tenancy details and payment: The original tenant price is £169 per week. However I am selling my tenant for £122 per week. The tenancy ends on June 12, 2021
- Reason for leaving the tenancy: Not being able to return to the UK due to Covid's Restrictions.
Oct 02 - Nov 12