Sam has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Student libraries
Hello, my name is Sam, and my housemate Richard and I are seeking a new housemate to come and live with us.
The room has a double bed and a built-in wardrobe built into the wall. There is a desk and chair with ergonomic backrest ideal for those that need to from home, and two chests of drawers. We have a loft and storage space for things you do not want to keep in the room.
We are a 8 min walk to Stratford station although we live right next to Abbey Road DLR which has a train every 5 mins and is 2 stops to Stratford St. and very quick. There is residential parking right next to the property and we also have an NHS registered doctors surgery and dental surgery right next door to us which is pretty handy.
We have a separate living room and kitchen area, a bathroom with walk-in shower and two toilets. House comes with Broadband (BT Infinity), BT vision and Netflix.
We are both cleanly people but are also both pretty relaxed and help as and when. We both like to sometimes socialise in the kitchen (Richard rustles up some good vegan fare!), partake in the odd yoga session or netflix it up but we all have our own lives to lead at the same time and respect each others space. London can be a lonely place so its nice to have a place you can call home. :)
The price includes all bills and if you have any further questions just let me know!
Look forward to meeting you
Sam & Richard
Some helpful local information.......
• Sainsbury’s (Stratford Town Centre, 8 min walk)
• Lidl (Stratford Town Centre, 8 min walk )
• Boots (Stratford Town Centre, 8 min walk)
• Morrison’s Superstore (12 min walk)
**Nearest Cafes / Bars:**
• Sawmill (lovely cafe 5 mins walk)
• Escape Bar Stratford (awesome gaming pub, 5 min walk)
• Roof East (one of the better rooftop bars in east london with games, outdoor cinema, food&drink and events - 8 min walk)
• West Ham Park (with 12 new tennis courts, 10 min walk)
• Olympic Park (a beautiful park with swimming pool, velodrome & football stadium; 20 min walk)
• Theatre Royal Stratford East
• Library (10 min walk)
• Westfields (biggest shopping centre in Europe)
• Anytime Fitness Stratford (12 min walk)
• London Aquatic Centre (20 min walk)
• Gym Box (20 min walk, 10 min on DLR)
Jan 12 - Feb 21