Slaveya has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Green areas
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
I'm Slaveya and I'm looking for a chilled, clean and considerate flatmate.
This is a two bedroom, two bathroom flat, with large living room and kitchen. It has a nice balcony and a big storage space in the corridor. Keeping the communal areas tidy is very important. (I'm happy to reorganise/redecorate if you prefer).
The room is furnished - big wardrobe with mirror, double bed with drawers and a night stand (desk, chair and bookshelf - not included, and already gone). It is East facing - in case you enjoy some morning sun.
- St Andrews Health Centre and Green Life pharmacy are 2 minutes away, in the same building.
- Concierge, local Sainsbury and residents only gym (around £110 per year) within 3-5 minutes wallking distance.
- Bromley by Bow Station - Zone 2 (District/Hammersmith and City lines) - 5 minutes walking
- Devons Road Station - Zone 2 (DLR) - 7 minutes walking
It takes approximately 15-20 minutes to get to either Canary Wharf, Stratford or Liverpool Street from the flat.
Monthly bills (not included in the rent):
- Council tax - £116 for the whole flat - £58 if you're professional/ £29 if you're student
- EON Heat, EON Electricity, Water and Wifi (Hyperoptic - 150Mb Fibre Connection) - around £85 per person
I like to keep everything clean, respect other people's privacy and enjoy some quiet time when I'm at home, don't usually have people over, if I do I always give my flatmate notice - so I'll be happy to find someone with similar understanding. I am working for an architecture practice - currently from home (in my room), but would usually be away from 9 to 7 during the week.
The landlord is very responsive and easy to communicate with.
If you're interested or have any questions, please message! :)
Jan 12 - Feb 21