Angela has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
PHOTOS TOO LARGE TO SUBMIT. MESSAGE AND I WILL SEND YOU THEM x
4 Bed Houseshare, 3 available
***No agency fees***
£750 monthly including bills and tax
1 month deposit
6 months let - renewable thereafter
Lea Bridge station (15 min walk)
St James Street Overground (20 min walk)
Walthamstow Queens Road Overground (23 min walk)
Walthamstow Central Overground + Victoria line tube (30 min walk)
Several bus stop options to central London and Walthamstow
Hello all! I am a tenant looking for new housemates! There are 2 available rooms for £750 (bills included) for September start and 1 ground floor room for £750 (similar to 2nd room) now available 1st October in a four bed houseshare. I'm in the fourth room and I work nearby :-)
This is a beautiful home for professionals who like to share a great communal living room and spacious garden, great for picnics. Room 1 & 2 are on the first floor with quick access to the bathroom (however, there is another shared bathroom on the second floor next to my room). Having two bathrooms is a must in a houseshare!
As for me, my name is Angela, I am a 28 year old teacher who has lived here for a number of years. I currently live with another female who is a professional chef and will be moving out of the first floor room at the end of September. I am now searching for three new professional and friendly housemates who can help keep this cosy spacious home in good order...and enjoy a house meal or two on occasion!
This houseshare resides in a cul-de-sac within a quiet neighbourhood with young children playing football in the street.
There are two fully furnished double rooms available for single occupancy.
- All bills including Council Tax, TV licence, and fibre internet.
- Two bathrooms (one shower room with washing machine, one bath + shower), large lounge/diner, well kept sunny garden with lawn and decking, spacious kitchen with gas hob, dishwasher, combination microwave, electric double oven, 2 fridges and large upright freezer.
- Bike rack next to front door
There are two available parking spaces on our driveway for which there would be a small extra fee.
- Aldi & well stocked independent shop 5-10 min (walking time)
- Co-op 10 min
- Sainsbury's 15-20 min
- Lidl 20 min
- Walthamstow mall & high street markets 20 min (Sunday social on the high street is also fabulous for street food, bubble tea, veggies, breads, etc)
- Tesco superstore 20-30 min
- Iceland 20 min
- Walthamstow marshes & wetlands just off of the horse-riding centre 20 min
- Leyton Jubilee Park 15 min
- Lea Valley ice skating rink 25 min
- Lea Valley Waterworks 15 min
- Various breweries (The Crate, Wildcard, **new**Truman's, etc).The Crate is the closest. Lots of local food shops, and a zero waste shop.
- Walthamstow Feel Good centre, Markhouse rd 5-10 min
- The Gym (above Lidl) 20 min
- Various others including Leyton leisure and YMCA 30+ min away
***No agency fees***.
References from previous landlord and employer required.
Assured Shorthold Tenancy duration for 6 months and renewable thereafter.
Please message me or contact me on WhatsApp or text to arrange a viewing (virtual or in person) with the following:
•Your full name and nationality
(nationality more of interest as I myself am Canadian and my housemate is Scottish. We have always been a mixed nationality household)
•When you would like to move in .
Whilst there will be a certain element of first come first served we will make a decision mostly on the best fit for the house.
Jun 21 - Aug 01