Ilayda has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
- Student libraries
My lovely flatmate is moving out end of June to with her boyfriend :)
I am looking for somebody to take over her room by the end of June.
(at least a year contract)
Ensuite double room: £650 per month.
Bills come around £60 - £80 a month.
Council tax comes £142 (splits in two £71 each)
- Two bedrooms flat (the available room is the ensuite one)
- Modern kitchen with pantry
- Spacious living area with lots of light
- The flat comes fully furnished with a TV also (there's also a TV license to pay)
- 5 min walk to Woodgreen Underground
- 3 mins to the VUE cinema
- 2 mins walk to small Sainsbury, and the big one is 7 mins walk
- The gym is 2 mins walk to
- Several pubs and restaurants along the highroad
- The bus stops are basically on our doorstep
- Alexandra Palace is 15 min by foot
- a reference from your employer and the landlord of your present accommodation
- NO students
- NO couples
- NO pets
- NO smoking
You will be living with me, who am I?
It's Ilayda (30), who is working as a sales/marketing manager. I am looking for someone who can be more than flatmates, who I can trust and get along :)
If it sounds right for you, we could arrange viewings via Skype, Facetime or any platform which is suitable for you x
Let me know if you have any questions.
May 12 - Jun 21