STAR has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Student libraries
- Having your OWN FLOOR (the top floor) completely quiet and private with direct access to the bathroom / like an en-suite.
- Over 3 floors in a recently renovated, elegant converted Victorian house.
- ALL BILLS INC (Sky Q Box / Wifi / Council Tax / Water / Gas / Heating / Electricity) in London zone 2.
- Sharing with ONLY 1 young, creative professional (live-in landlady in her 30s often travelling).
- ROOF TERRACE WITH A VIEW (summer drinks & BBQ).
- In village style sought after upmarket Crouch End Broadway, lovely leafy North London, ZONE 2.
- Easy access within approx. 20 mins to Central London, plus East London buzzing night life with 24 hrs transport.
- Loft style cosy double room with comfy double bed and beautiful bespoke built-in wardrobes.
- Designer furnishings, FULLY FURNISHED.
- IMMEDIATE availability to move in.
- SUPER chilled, friendly, relaxed and stylish home to share.
- Buses stop outside flat towards Finsbury Park (Victoria line), Turnpike Lane (Piccadilly line) & Hornsey, well serviced 24hr transport / 24hr tube.
- Alexandra Palace station 5 min WALKING distance.
- Hornsey Thameslink 10 mins walk goes direct to Moorgate in 20 mins.
- TWO nearby tube station Finsbury Park and Turnpike Lane. 15 mins to Central London on Tube.
- TWO parks around the corner - the flat is between Priory Park and Alexandra park.
- Short walking distance to Alexandra Palace (just behind the flat)
- Free tennis courts at Priory Park.
- Lido & Leisure Centre 10 mins walk.
- Corner shops / late off licence Walking distance to large Sainsbury, Tesco, Waitrose, local shops, pubs, restaurants and two cinemas locally.
- Deposit and references x 2 (current employment & previous landlord) required.
- Holding deposit of £100 on the day of viewing to reservse.
Flatmate: the live-in landlady (in her 30s), fashion designer, often travelling, super chilled, down to earth, friendly and easy going; loves all things creative, art, culture, design, music, travelling, food, gigs & music festivals. Looking for a quite lodger (preferably female, non-smoker) with happy vibes to make it home sweet home.
Images attached, look forward to hearing from you :)
Dec 22 - Jan 12