Liz has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Swimming pool
Large double room available for one person in a characterful two bedroom Camden maisonette
The room is 4m x 3.5m, at the rear of the house with a great view of the back garden. It has a double bed, bedside table with lamp and a small wardrobe. A desk and chair are available if required. There is also space for extra furniture.
The shared areas consist of:
- big open plan kitchen and dining room with large kitchen table.
- tiled bathroom with bath and shower.
- front garden with a gated wall.
- secluded rear garden with table and chairs
There is a living room which is used as an office during the day and a shared room in the evening.
There is a washing machine, fridge, freezer, dual-fuel oven, gas central heating and wireless broadband internet.
- 7 minutes walk to Camden Road train station.
- 15 minutes walk to Camden Town tube station.
- 20 minutes walk to Kings Cross & St Pancras train stations.
- 20 minutes walk to Regents Park.
- 20 minutes cycle to Bloomsbury and the West End.
- 2 minutes walk to 274 bus stop
- 5 minutes walk to 29 & 253 bus stop
A well-stocked grocery shop is within 2 minutes walk and a large Sainsbury's supermarket is 10 minutes walk away.
Sharing with two easy-going middle aged professionals and two indoor/outdoor cats. We're clean and considerate and looking for someone similar.
Please get in touch with any questions you might have, to tell us a bit about yourself and to arrange viewings.
£850 per calendar month including utility bills, internet, and council tax
Jan 12 - Feb 21