Mikaela has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Near the river
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
Double bedroom available in Canada Water.
My name is Mikaela and we have a double room available in our beautiful dockside, three-bedroom house share. This is because I, unfortunately, have to move back home to be with my family. It is an amazing house share to be part of and had it not been for my circumstances I would not have chosen to leave. My flatmates are great and even though none of us knew each other to be with it’s been so easy living together and getting along. It’s a fairly quiet household, relaxed and easy-going, where we respect each others privacy but equally enjoy spending time together. Some of the things we love to do are film nights, dinners, game nights, or just to have a nice chat over a glass of wine or a cup of tea., We’re looking for someone who can fit in well with our easy-going, respectful and friendly dynamic.
Please see below general information about the room/house:
- Ground floor single bedroom, including; bed and additional white nightstand (currently in storage), together with additional red curtains (also in storage) and ceiling lamp. The desk can be included if wanted. All other furniture/features are not included.
- Washer/dryer included.
- TV in the living room area.
- Fast Fiber Optic Internet.
- Shared shower and bath (with two people).
- Rent: £600 per month, paid on the 20th of every month.
- Bills: £99.66, including council tax, electricity, gas, water, house insurance, TV licence, internet
- Deposit: £724.23
- Additional fees (credit check) - TBC by agency asap
- 15-minute walk to Canada Water tube station/Jubilee line (which will take you to central London in about 15-20 minutes) and a 10-minute walk to Surrey Quays overground station.
- 3-minute walk to the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers (which will take you to Central London in about 20 minutes, including amazing views while getting there!)
- There are also several buses stops close by that will easily get you to areas like Greenwich, Lewisham etc.
- 10-minute walk to Tesco Extra/Surrey Quays shopping Centre or a 5-minute walk to Tesco Express.
- Easy distance to Southwark Park/Stave Hill Ecological Park. The area also hosts several lovely pubs, beautiful walk areas, cafés and a library.
If you have any further questions or you feel like this might be a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jun 21 - Aug 01