Matt has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Grocery store
I am looking to find two new housemates to fill rooms in 3 bed house in Charlton.
A bit about me:
- I am a freelance music teacher in my early thirties, mostly I am out of the house for work as schools are now open again. I do practice my music occasionally on the weekends and some evenings however don't be alarmed I don't practice late at night or at unsociable hours.
- My hobbies include cycling and socialising with my friends so I am out of the house mostly on the weekends and some weekdays.
I am looking for two housemates to join me in the property who are preferably:
- a similar age and with a professional background.
- male or female.
- ideally a non-smoker
- friendly and considerate
- clean and tidy.
Located 4 minute walk from Charlton station which has direct links to London Bridge, Waterloo East and Charing Cross. In addition, North Greenwich underground station is a 10 minute bus ride away.
A short walk away from Greenwich shopping park and small food shops nearby.
The house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 to share between the two rooms advertised), a large open downstairs area with kitchen, a good sized garden and parking available if needed (at a cost).
Room 1: small double
- Rent £465 (without bills)
- Available from May 1st
Up on the top floor, unfurnished with space for a single bed or small double.
There is also space for storage and a desk if needed. Room is bright and airy with a large window.
Room 2: large double
- Rent £500 (without bills)
- Available from June 1st
Up on the top floor, unfurnished, large double room with plenty of space for storage and desk.
Also, bright and airy with a large window.
If you are interested in hearing more information about the house or requesting a viewing, please do get in contact.
Sep 10 - Oct 21