Dilek has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Near the river
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Student libraries
My flatmate of 3 years will leave her room late June. Her big-size room will be fully available to move in by 1st of July. The flat is available for viewings. Bills included in the price.
The room will be unfurnished except the mattress which belongs to the flat. If you require wardrobe, that can be arranged.
Information about the flat:
- Big storage options inside the flat, small balcony that faces the courtyard. The flat is quiet, free from traffic noise.
- 15 minute walking distance to Surrey Quays Canada Water, and to Rotherhithe stations.
- There is a bus stop right by the road for buses operating along London Bridge and Waterloo.
- 6 min walking distance from Greenland Surrey Quays Pier which takes you to Canary Wharf in 5 min. The river boat serves between Greenland to Westminster.
- Very close to Thames path where you can enjoy full view of Canary Wharf, Stave Hill Ecological Park and Greenland Dock.
- Local grocery shopping options include Nisa and Tesco Extra in Surrey Quays Shopping Centre. ( 15 min walking distance or a 5 min bus ride )
-There is a local pub called Ship and Whale just outside the corner.
- The living room is suitable for working from home.
May 12 - Jun 21