Olu has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
There is a large double room with its own separate bathroom and toilet available from now in the sunny side of a neat two-bed room flat 2 minutes from Loughborough junction station and 8 minutes to Brixton station. The bedroom is perfect for those who work in central London or South East London. The house is within Zone 2 and a couple is preferred. It has a double bed, a table, chest of drawers, wardrobe, mirror and fridge. You will share a common kitchen (oven, microwave, washing machine) with Hyperoptic fibre Broadband.. There are buses going to central and other parts of London while Camberwell Green is a stone throw.
The current occupants just moved out of the flat. They are both both professionals, nice and responsible. There is 6 months minimum stay agreement while at least one month notice period must be given before you leave. The room is available for viewing now.
What we require of you:
• Non-smoking flat (You may be a smoker but smoking is not allowed in the flat)
• Not a pet owner
• Non DSS i. e. not in receipt of state benefits including Housing Benefit
• Professional or international student, able to afford rent
• Quiet, Clean and Tidy and happy to participate in the the weekly/daily clean-ups
The rent is £830 per month excluding bills. The bill may be between £120 -£150 per month(Fibre Broadband, Council tax, Water, Heating and Electricity)
Note: Reference will be required from your current employer and landlord.
If you are interested, do let me know ASAP.
Oct 21 - Dec 01