Raleigh has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Near the river
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
Spacious, cozy double room in a super home-like, well-designed flat available in April 2020.
I'm moving out and looking for a person to replace my room. (This is not a sublet, you will securely have a formal contract)
Monthly rent: £997
- 4 mins walk to Southwark Station
- 1st Floor, located in a quiet neighbourhood street (quiet neighbours no street noise at all)
- Tesco, Sainsbury's 3 mins walk
- Super cozy!!!
- Furnished with new wardrobes and a (very comfortable!) double bed
- Large windows with sunlight
- 2 bedrooms
- shared bathroom with bathtub
- fully equipped kitchen (boiler, toaster, blender.. etc.)
- private balcony perfect for warm days!
- Available Early/Mid April 2020 (flexible)
- Deposit of 1150 pounds required
- Maximum stay: until August 15, 2021
- Current flatmate: young female professional
- Extra bills (inclu. council tax): approximately 125 pounds/month
This is a very well-maintained and clean flat. Our agency and property manager is always fast with helping out with any questions, there is also a good relationship with the landlords. It's a beautiful flat, perfect for someone looking for a "home" like place in London - and not just another sublet with issues.
Dec 01 - Oct 02