Magda has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Student libraries
How about a peaceful, well-kept house-share near Wimbledon and Morden?
Homely atmosphere, pleasant friendly housemates, & plenty of space to do your own thing.
Two rooms becoming available (including all costs):
* Large single @ £525 pcm
* Large double @ £650 pcm
Great value as the rent includes cleaner, window cleaner, gardener, full fibre Internet, TV licence, Council Tax, gas, electricity, water, cleaning products & even the toilet paper!
As usual, there is a one month deposit & six months minimum stay.
Please let Magda know when you'd prefer to take a look.
VIDEO VIEWINGS AVAILABLE.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
* Sunny garden & patio with furniture, perfect for eating outside.
* Two spotless bathrooms with a separate cloakroom downstairs.
* Large living room with leather sofas & TV for relaxing & entertaining.
* Tidy kitchen/diner, well-equipped with washing machine, etc.
* Warmly decorated with new carpets, A-rated double-glazing & quality heating system.
* Quiet, family road with free parking. 5 minutes from local shops, parks & transport.
* Bills administered by the landlord which makes life easier.
ABOUT LOCAL TRANSPORT
Merton Park is a safe & pleasant location with various transport within 5 to 10 minutes walk:
* Morden & South Wimbledon (Northern Line to City & West End).
* Wimbledon (District Line & Overground to the West End).
* Wimbledon Chase (First Capital Connect Thameslink to the City).
* Raynes Park (Overground to the South West).
* Trams to Croydon & various local buses.
Sep 10 - Oct 21