Prashant has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Near the river
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
One bedroom available in a elegant and ground-floor apartment, right across the street from Battersea Park.
The flat is fully furnished, with a large modern lounge, perfect for both working and chilling - the widescreen TV is just perfect on a lazy night.
- gorgeous private patio;
- washing machine;
- fully equipped kitchen;
- lots of storage space around the house;
- Iron and ironing board
- 3 very spacious and modern cupboards
- lots of natural light
- did I mention the large widescreen TV - with Virgin subscription and home cinema system to match?
- The beautiful puppy is a well-behaved Cockapoo (Spaniel-Poodle mix) who doesn't shed (no mess!)
The location is great, really peaceful and close to Battersea Park Station - for Southern line and Overground - not to mention equal walking distances from both Sloane Square and Clapham Common. Also, there are many direct buses taking you directly into the heart of London.
TV and (super fast) broadband: included in the rent
All other bills: not included.
Flexible with move-in date.
If you're interested, don't be shy and drop me a message +447719475396 or email at email@example.com
Dec 22 - Jan 12