frances has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Near the river
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
About the Flat:
-The flat itself is large and spacious, there are fantastic transport links in the area (Battersea Park Station 10 min walk, Clapham Junction 20 min walk but even quicker with bus) and plenty of spaces to secure your bike nearby.
-Battersea Park is literally just across the road, so there is plenty of green space around.
-The flat has a lounge/kitchen/dining space which opens on to a gorgeous south facing balcony. Bring on summer!
- Local Sainsbury’s and Co-op are about a 10 min walk. The BIG Asda and Lidl are a 20 min walk away.
-There are loads of cute coffee shops around and the local high street is really nice.
-We are LGBTQ+ friendly
-We are a no-smoking flat
About the Room:
- Large double on the north side of the flat
-The room comes with a double bed
-Huge built in wardrobes to store literally everything you need!
-The rest of the flat is furnished but let us know if you want to bring any big furniture.
- we are social people and tend to spend the evening cooking and watching tv
- Nic works for Formula 1 and loves a beer in the evening and Evie is a paramedic (so works funny shifts) and can’t shut up about the van conversion she’s doing
-As a flat we are easy going, sociable, friendly and like to keep things clean and tidy.
About the Land Lady:
-We are directly managed by the LandLady, who we have a good relationship with.
-To make sure we get the right housemate we're doing the search ourselves, and happy to do zoom flat viewings, etc. but would ideally like to meet in person.
Rent does not include bills (approx £100 per month)
The room is available from the 7th May 2021
Monthly Rent: £762.50
Apr 01 - May 12