Magda has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
Are you looking for a clean house, homely atmosphere, pleasant friendly housemates, and plenty of space to do your own thing?
How about a massive, bright, loft room with balcony and additional storage room in a peaceful, well-kept house near Wimbledon and Morden?
It's good value because £196 pw (£850 pcm) includes all the costs that make a comfortable home: cleaner, window cleaner, gardener, cable TV, TV licence, Internet, Council Tax, gas, electricity, water, cleaning materials and even the toilet paper! No fees.
As usual, there is one month deposit and six months minimum stay (and most stay much longer!).
Please let Magda know when you'd prefer to take a look...
ABOUT THE HOUSE
* Clean and tidy throughout. Nicely decorated. New carpets. A-rated double-glazing. Quality heating system.
* Homely atmosphere. Quiet, family road with free parking. 5 minutes from local shops, parks and transport.
* Large comfortable living room with leather sofas and cable TV for relaxing and entertaining.
* Two newly installed bathrooms. Separate cloakroom downstairs.
* Large clean kitchen/diner. Well-equipped with washing machine, etc.
* Sunny south-facing garden and patio with furniture, perfect for eating outside.
* Bills administered by the landlord which makes life easier.
ABOUT LOCAL TRANSPORT
Merton Park is a safe & pleasant location with various transport within 5 to 10 minutes walk:
* Morden or South Wimbledon (Northern Line to City & West End).
* Wimbledon (District Line & Overground to the West End).
* Wimbledon Chase (First Capital Connect Thameslink to the City).
* Raynes Park (Overground to the South West).
* Trams to Croydon and various local buses.
Sep 10 - Oct 21