Kirsty has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Near the river
- Green areas
My best friend Ellie and I are looking for two fun and sociable people to join us in our new 4 bed house in the Wandsworth/Putney area from FRIDAY 11th OCTOBER.
- The first bedroom is a very large double on the ground floor, furnished with double bed, large wardrobe, a fire place and bay windows. Rent will be £770pm.
- The second bedroom is a regular double on the 1st floor furnished with double bed, large wardrobe and views over the garden. Rent will be £730pm.
- Bills are not included but we expect them to average under £40 per person each month.
The house is really lovely, and consists of four bedrooms, one bathroom, a large open kitchen/living and a huge garden with decking, perfect for BBQ's and entertaining through the summer.
- The property is in Wandsworth (fabulously low council tax)
- a short walk from both Easy Putney (District line) and Wandsworth Town (Overground) and the Northern line is just a short bus ride away.
- Clapham Junction is 15min walk or short bus ride away, with links to central London, West London and Gatwick airport
- There are loads of amazing places within walking distance, including the River Thames, Wandsworth Park, King George's Park, The Ship pub, Backyard Cinema and a huge shopping complex with both Pure Gym and Nuffield Health.
We are two 25 year old professional girls. Ellie works in TV & Film and I own MY own event floristry company (so lots of flowers in the house). We are social and love spending time with friends, both out and about and at home. We love an evening at the pub as much as the next person but can also be found at home watching a Netflix psychopath specials (I have just about every tv/film subscription possible).
We're hoping to create a home together with some great people who are like minded and are looking for somewhere that can be a real home. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of then please DM either one of us and we'd be happy to send you some more information, including a video tour of the house!
May 12 - Jun 21