Matteo has a room for rent - RoomMatesUK.com
- Near the river
- Green areas
- Pastime locations (restaturants, coffee shops, clubs, etc.)
- Grocery store
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
An amazing King size en-suite room in in a modern three bedroom penthouse next to Little Venice will become available from the 1st August 2020.
The stunning room is on the top floor of a 3 bed 3 bath flat, is very spacious even with a queen sized bed, built in wardrobes, chest of drawers and private spacious en-suite bathroom with a bathtub.
The rest of the flat includes a fully equipped kitchen leading onto a balcony, very spacious living room and diner leading onto another balcony (yes, 2 balconies), which gives you plenty of private space as well as communal space to socialise.
We have 1 parking space in the underground garages, and as none of us is using it, it's all yours. There is also a lot of space to store a bike.
And there is lot of storage space within the flat as well, if needed.
Included in the rent is a full membership to Harbour Club Notting Hill - it gives you unlimited access to a very exclusive gym, sauna, swimming pool and free fitness classes. It is located 2 minute walk from the flat.
You will be sharing this great flat with 2 guys, 1 Italian and 1 new Zealander, both very nice, very clean and very friendly, both professionals. The flat mates are all busy with work during the week and live active lifestyles. They're looking for someone similar who enjoys having a nice home to come back to after a busy day at work.
- Gated complex with 24/7 security
- Large living room & dining area
- 3 toilets
- Kitchen with all appliances inc dishwasher, washing machine and microwave
- 2 balconies
- 1 underground parking space available
- Bike storage
- Free gym membership
- Royal Oak (Circle and Hammersmith) - 5 min walk
- Queensway (Central) - 15 minute walk
- Warwick Avenue (Bakerloo) - 10 minute walk
- Paddington (Circle, H&C, District, Bakerloo, Railway) - 15 minute walk
- Many bus stops 1 min walk
Bills depend on the season, approx. 100GBP.
There are one off agency and reference fees to set up the lease (50GBP overall).
Sep 10 - Oct 21